jueves, 12 de diciembre de 2013

Aún queda esperanza para el rock and roll

Que gran descubrimiento estos tipos de Vintage Trouble!!!!!
Vaya temazos en su disco de debut... y además cierran sus conciertos así... buf!!!! Aún queda esperanza para el rock and roll...

What would you do if I sing out of tune
Would you stand up and walk out of here 
Let me your ears and I´ll sing you a song 
I will try not to sing out of key 
I´ll get by with a little help of my friends. 

How do you feel at the end of the day 
Does it worry to be on you own? 
How does it feel when your love is away? 
Are you scared because you are on your own? 
I´ll get by with a little help of my friends. 

Do you believe in love at first sight 
Yes I´m certain it happens all the time


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario